The purpose of this Medicaid Difficulty Alert form is to allow Medicaid providers to let TDMR know about current problems they are experiencing with the Texas Medicaid system:
- the Health and Human Services Commission,
- its Inspector General,
- Texas Medicaid and Healthcare Partnership,
- Dental Managed Care and its organizations,
- the Texas State Board of Dental Examiners,
- Department of Health and Human Services or any federal agency associated with Medicaid.
Your help is important so that TDMR can continue to be the voice for reform and work with legislators to help improve the Medicaid system. Any input is greatly appreciated
- The following form is to be filled out in full. All information is needed so that TDMR can evaluate the problem and follow up on any additional details.
- Please provide as many specifics as possible – dates, names, etc.
- Do not include any personal health information about a specific patient in violation of HIPAA requirements.
- If you wish to upload a document, the form allows you to do that.
- You will be contacted to follow up on your concerns.