February 25, 2019 – 1:00pm
Health and Human Services Commission, Brown-Heatly Building, Public Hearing Room
4900 North Lamar Blvd.
Austin, TX 78751
This meeting will be webcast. To access the webcast, go to https://hhs.texas.gov/about-hhs/communications-events/live-archived-meetings the day and time of the meeting.
- Call to order
- Roll call
- Adoption of December 12, 2018, draft minutes
- 2018 State Medicaid Managed Care Advisory Committee (SMMCAC) annual report to the Executive Commissioner
- Prior Authorization Analytics Workgroup presentation and identification of prior authorization concerns
- Proposal to increase SMMCAC by 8 members to bring total membership to 23
- Proposal to establish new SMMCAC subcommittees encompassing the managed care improvement focus areas
- Public comment
Contact: Questions regarding agenda items, content, or meeting arrangements should be directed to Michelle Thomas, Advisory Board Coordinator, Health and Human Services Commission, at 737-867-8747 or Michelle.Thomas@hhsc.state.tx.us.
This meeting is open to the public. No reservations are required, and there is no cost to attend this meeting.
People with disabilities who wish to attend the meeting and require auxiliary aids or services should contact Thomas at 737-867-8747 at least 72 hours before the meeting so appropriate arrangements can be made.