Here are 37 Centene updates Becker’s has covered since Sept. 2:
- A lawsuit from a pension fund holding Centene stock accused former executives of conspiring to defraud state Medicaid programs.
2. Centene is expecting to see total revenues between $137.4 billion and $139.4 billion in 2023, down from the $142.7 billion to $144.7 billion it is projecting for this year.
3. Superior HealthPlan, a Centene subsidiary Medicaid-managed care plan in Texas, is adding a partnership with mobile home healthcare provider MedArrive.
4. Centene agreed to a $44.4 million settlement with Iowa to resolve allegations that it overbilled the state’s Medicaid program for pharmacy benefits and services.
5. Centene promoted Ken Fasola to president and Jim Murray to chief operating officer as current president and COO Brent Layton plans to retire.
6. The company is one of 27 payers who will display CMS’ new “birthing-friendly” hospital designation in their provider directories.